Cotton, a highly multi-purpose material, is the most ancient form of linen, and the most common plant-based material for textile use. The quality of cotton fabric depends on its length: long length cotton fibers increase the quality of the produced cotton and provide a shiny touch as well as increased durability. Its unique characteristics make it ideal for light and airy summer fabrics as well as “heavy” ones, making the fabric suitable for any season.
Benefits of cotton:
- High hygroscopicity & moisture absorbency.
- Skin friendly & hypoallergenic.
- Safe for washing machine.
- Safe to iron at high temperatures.
Non woven fabric, as its name suggests, is a fabric that has not been woven and is a by-product of polypropylene or polyester. Polypropylene is a thermoplastic polymer and is considered among the by-products of crude oil. Non woven made products are not woven, although they appear to have been. Rather they are welder together in several layers, through a series of mechanical, thermal or chemical procedures. These products are used in a wide array of applications, including packaging and labeling (suit garment bags, coat garment bags, wedding garment bags, shoe bags, tote bags etc).
Benefits of non woven material:
- Eco-friendly & recyclable material.
- Light and multi-purpose.
- Perfect for packaging products.
- Durable for multiple uses.
- Water and dampness resistant.
- Combination of high quality & competitive price.
Οι PPEVA plastic yarns are harvested through chemical processes of polyurethane macromolecules of terephthalic acid salt (PET). Yarns are produced in different cross-sections depending on the purpose of their final use, thus achieving the desired operational and aesthetic outcome. Moreover, PEVA plastic yarns have a neutral smell and are smooth to the touch. It can also be used as a flame retardant as well as as a micro-fiber for relative uses.
Benefits of PEVA plastic material:
- High durability in repeated uses.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Machine washable.
- Quick dry.
- High flexibility and resilience for excellent strength against breaking.